Once your Dinpay Account is Setup, you are ready to install the DinPay plugin into your WordPress Site.
You will, of course, need to install the WooCommerce Ecommerce platform first.
If you have not already purchased the appropriate DinPay integration plugin, please buy it from HERE before proceeding.
- Once you purchase the plugin, you will receive a unique link to download the Plugin file to your computer.
- Login to your WordPress Admin page, and go to Plugins > Add New
- Click on “Upload Plugin”, and then click “Choose File” > Upload the .zip file you downloaded in Step 1 and click “Install Now”
- Follow the installation instructions to complete installation.
- Then go to: WooCommerce > Settings and click the tab along the top for “Checkout”. Then find the link for your payment gateway: ex. “DDBill B2C”
- Make sure the checkbox for Enable/Disable is Checked
- Title is how the payment gateway will be labeled during checkout.
- Description that users will see during checkout.
- Sign Type should be set to “RSA-S” unless instructed otherwise by DinPay
- DinPay Merchant Code is provided by DinPay
- Your Public and Private Keys can be cut& pasted from the .txt files created during the Account Setup process, if you have not done this, please see instructions HERE.
BE SURE TO REMOVE ANY LINE BREAKS FROM YOUR KEYS WHEN YOU ENTER THEM INTO THE FIELDS PROVIDED.
- Click “Save Changes”, and the payment option should be enabled.
- Run a test purchase with a test product.